Friday, 10 June 2016

15mm. Italian wars VIII. Cannon Emplacement completed.

Well there it is, my first ever diorama type creation.  I added one of Petes printed flags to the scene which not only adds a bit of colour but also acts as an Imperialist identification marker! I have plans for a camp scene, using the same type and size base, with large pavilion tent and baggage ect, but
the next job is to finish the Landsknecht pikebloc,  then spend a bit of time on basing up everything.

 










21 comments:

  1. Chris I have just found your blog and I'm very glad I have. Love seeing how others do their work on the Swiss and Landschechts. I have a 100+ plus Swiss bloc to do and am baulking at the moment.

    Wonderful work on the gun emplacement as well. Lots of ideas for my 28mm armies.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richard, i like to see how others do there stuff as well!

      Delete
  2. Hello,

    Excellent stuff !!!!

    Nikko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! The cannonballs especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive "Diorama" Cannon Emplacement! lovely brushing and work - well done Chris!

    cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful piece Chris - looks fantastic!
    Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an excellent looking piece!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic looking diorama, I think the flag works well at giving you a bit of height and a burst of colour, really well done and I enjoyed the wips
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain, it was really great to create something other than the usual standard cav/infantry formations!Glad you liked the wips !

      Delete
  8. The artillery diorama is simply stunning - really love the painting and the many little touches that bring it to life. Can't wait for more !

    Phil

    ReplyDelete