Thursday, 2 October 2014

Versatility of Perry

These are the latest Perry miniatures I have prepared for painting for my Swiss. I will not be posting every time I have a figure ready as it would be boring but just to show how versatile  Perry's medieval range is.
Left to right: 1st and 2nd figure from Italian foot command, 3rd figure from Italian heavy infantry, and given a halberd , 4th figure from perry's new standard bearers set.
The two plastic heads are from the new dismounted men at arms plastic box, the drummer has a head from perry's Swiss head set. The 4th figure needed no converting!




6 comments:

  1. Nice looking "Switzers".... & noted for future reference!! :-)
    Simon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do Simon. Those Italians aren't very Italian once you swap their heads!!

      Delete
  2. Great looking conversions - and I am confident they will be even more impressive once your talented brushwork is applied

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I keep changing the heads all the time ;-) one of the reasons for that is that the plastic heads are superior sculpted than most metal heads in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen your work on perry plastics, always inspiring. Now I have painted a few plastic heads and got the plastic men at arms box I would agree the sculpting is very fine and the surfaces nice and smooth!

      Delete