Here are the front ranks finished. I added a few dead Burgundians , and discarded pole arms.
The pavises are actually shields from the Italian men at arms pack I used to mix in with the Swiss, I think they have a pavise look and not wanting to waste them decided they will do . One of the dead Burgundians is also from the Italian men at arms pack, when I was converting some of them into pikemen and hollowing out the inside of their hands I went to far with this one and broke his hand of, and threw him in the scrap box.
After a bit of surgery and leg bending he is resurrected and takes pride of place amongst the Burgundian debris.
In the past I always painted my own flags but these days their is a lot of good quality prints or transfer's around , so I have gone with the cloth Swiss flag sheet from Petes flags.
Anyway here's how its looking at the moment.